RN Case Manager
Full Time position – Responsible for providing skilled nursing care to patients and families in their home or community and coordinating activities of home health care. Duties include but not limited to client assessment, care planning, therapeutic intervention, and overall supervision of client care and outcomes. Provides functional support and supervision to home health aides. Must be a graduate of an accredited or approved school of nursing, licensed to practice in the state of CT, and have a minimum of one year med-surg clinical experience. Home health care/OASIS/revisit documentation experience preferred. We offer flexible scheduling and a competitive wage/benefit package. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RN Per Diem Positions
Registered Nurses to work per diem weekdays. Duties include, but not limited to: client assessment, OASIS timepoints, HHA supervision, and functioning as part of the team. Must be a graduate of an accredited or approved school of nursing, licensed to practice in the state of CT, have a minimum of one-year med-surg clinical experience. Home health care/OASIS experience preferred. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
LPN Full-Time and Per Diem Position
We are currently seeking full time and per diem LPNs to provide in-home medical services to our clients.
LPNs work under the direction and supervision of the RN case managers.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• direct patient care in a home environment;
• implementation of physicians prescribed plan of care;
• performance of treatments and therapies;
• patient assessments, coordination of care;
• health promotion, and continued teaching, and training of patient and/or family members.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of med-surg experience preferably in home health care, have excellent communication and documentation skills and have CPR certification.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
Occupational Therapist to work per diem with patients, assisting them with exercises and treatment plans.
- Evaluates, plans, and administers treatment to patients.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluations.
- Implement effective communication with clinical team and patients.
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific Occupational Therapist treatment programs.
- Educate patients in the proper care.
- Follow appropriate documentation and reporting procedures.
Occupational Therapist Requirements:
- One (1) year of clinical experience preferred.
- CPR certification required at time of start.
- Graduate of Occupational Therapy Program from an accredited American Occupational Therapy Association school, BS degree or entry level master’s degree.
- Current CT Occupational Therapist (OT) License required.
- Experience in conducting cognitive evaluations.
MSW Per Diem Position
Requirement: Masters degree in social work from a school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. LCSW/LMSW with a minimum of one year home health care experience. Current CT license/registration to practice social work. Experience with performing a comprehensive assessment of the psycho-social status of client as related to illness and environment, developing client’s plan of care, maintaining collaborative relationships with the care team to support patient care, and participating in discharge planning. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented all of the safety guidelines suggested by the CDC and DPH and provide ongoing training to our staff to maintain the safety of our employees and our patients.