RN Clinical Manager
Visiting Nurses of the Lower Valley is a non-profit organization dedicated for over 100 years to home and community-based health care. We are pleased to have received Home Care Elite distinction every year and continue to maintain our focus on quality patient care. We highly value our patients and continue to generate positive patient satisfaction.
We are currently looking for a seasoned RN Clinical Manager to join our family! The Clinical Manager will assist the Executive Director with the supervision of home health services to patients. The Clinical Manager is accountable for the delivery of patient services and clinician support in compliance with all regulatory and licensing standards. Manages, plans and supervises home care clinical operations, ensuring clinical staff competence and evaluating and improving the effectiveness of the processes, systems and programs which support patient care and staff performance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, training, and evaluating nursing personnel.
- Monitor patient documentation (oasis assessments, plans of care, and visits notes) throughout episodes of care to assure all regulatory and Agency documentation standards are met.
- Conduct patient care conferences, staff meetings and maintains documentation.
- Coordinate interdisciplinary team services.
- Coordinate the Agency’s services with the services of other community agencies.
- Investigate and report any problem relating to patient care and/or employee well-being.
- Supervise, guide, and develop nursing skills and performances.
- Available to share on-call duties with nursing personnel as needed.
- BSN and 3 years clinical experience, one of which must be in home health or hospice
- Proficiency in OASIS, Medicare Conditions of Participation
- Knowledge of quality/performance improvement principles and practices
- Leadership experience
- Computer proficiency, familiarity with data sets/management, competency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- High level of initiative and problem solving
RN Case Manager
Full Time position – Responsible for providing skilled nursing care to patients and families in their home or community and coordinating activities of home health care. Duties include but not limited to client assessment, care planning, therapeutic intervention, and overall supervision of client care and outcomes. Provides functional support and supervision to home health aides. Must be a graduate of an accredited or approved school of nursing, licensed to practice in the state of CT, and have a minimum of one year med-surg clinical experience. Home health care/OASIS/revisit documentation experience preferred. We offer flexible scheduling and a competitive wage/benefit package. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RN Per Diem Positions
Registered Nurses to work per diem weekdays. Duties include, but not limited to: client assessment, OASIS timepoints, HHA supervision, and functioning as part of the team. Must be a graduate of an accredited or approved school of nursing, licensed to practice in the state of CT, have a minimum of one-year med-surg clinical experience. Home health care/OASIS experience preferred. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
MSW Per Diem Position
Requirement: Masters degree in social work from a school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. LCSW/LMSW with a minimum of one year home health care experience. Current CT license/registration to practice social work. Experience with performing a comprehensive assessment of the psycho-social status of client as related to illness and environment, developing client’s plan of care, maintaining collaborative relationships with the care team to support patient care, and participating in discharge planning. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented all of the safety guidelines suggested by the CDC and DPH and provide ongoing training to our staff to maintain the safety of our employees and our patients.