Visiting Nurses of the Lower Valley
Welcome to Visiting Nurses of the Lower Valley (VNLV). We have been invited into the homes of patients within the Lower Valley townships and the Connecticut Shoreline for almost a century! It is a privilege to be your community home health care provider. We proudly provide services to the towns of:
- Deep River
- East Haddam
- East Lyme
- Old Lyme
- Old Saybrook
- Waterford & Portions of Colchester
Visiting Nurses of the Lower Valley, Inc. is a not-for-profit, Medicare and Medicaid certified home health care organization. Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Services include:
- Skilled Nursing
- CardioPulmonary Care
- Integrated Chronic Care Management
- Diabetes Management
- Specialized Wound and Ostomy Care
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Medical Social Work
- Nutrition services
- Home Health Aides
- Health Promotion and Education
Why Choose Us?
- Visiting Nurses of the Lower Valley Named as a Top 100 Agency of the 2015 HomeCare Elite
- Since our inception in 1920, Visiting Nurses of the Lower Valley, Inc. has grown into a full service home health agency that focuses on the Lower Valley region and is the official agency of Chester, Deep River & Essex.
- Our personalized approach results in health care plans that are specifically tailored to the needs of each individual.
- Our highly experienced professional and paraprofessional staff offer successful treatment and are the reasons why area physicians, discharge planners and past clients consistently refer to us.
- Our dedicated staff, with an average of 20+ years of experience, views care-giving not as a job but as a calling.
Patient Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
“I was pleased with the care your agency provided me in my home. The nurses and the physical therapist were personable, compassionate, addressed my concerns and seemed genuinely interested in my well being and progress. I will certainly recommend your agency to others if/when the situation arises.”
Jane from Clinton, Connecticut.